Last week I came across a list of tips for training like a pro. Bissell's Paul Mach and Ian Boswell came up with it while training together in California and I thought it was pretty great. But I add a few things. Enjoy and remember...when in doubt, pedal it out!
- Ride by 10am.
- Ride in a small group or alone.
- Always train in leg warmers when its below 70 degrees.
- Make short and quick stops, no hanging around- this is a job.
- Don't coast on downhills.
- Get behind, get left behind.
- Don't bonk, but eating is cheating.
- Train hard, rest hard.
- Don't race down wet descents during training.
- Bike = Whine/wine free zone
- Research your body
- Strengthen your mind
- Then listen to both!
Labels: Toque Coaching